In addition to unique furniture and decor rental, we have a full service event planning and production department www.clewiseventgroup.com specializing in the strategic planning and management of meetings, events, trade shows and conferences for Corporations, non-profit organizations, associations and social events. Our experienced team has the ability to make an ordinary event extraordinary combining both our exceptional planning skills and our large selection of unique decor and furnishings. We are adept at delivering measurable results no matter what the budget, with an added talent of bringing creativity and professionalism together to make the most impact in any environment or venue for any occasion.
Unlike other marketing and social activities, a special event has one chance to succeed. We have the experience and resources under one roof to develop, implement and follow through with every aspect of your event, meeting or program. We call it a “passion for perfection.” but benefits of a successful, well-planned event are never over; the pleasant, positive effect lingers. An effective event has a personality, a life of its own. What really sets us apart is our ability to offer dynamic and creative alternatives that make your program or event memorable and professional, no matter the size or budget.
Give us a call to see what we can do to assist you with every aspect of your event!
- Budget Management
- Site Research, Analysis, Selection and Contract Negotiation
- Theme Development and Coordination
- Innovative Set and Prop Design
- Custom Invitations, Announcements and Programs
- Online Registration and Confirmations
- Database Management
- Custom Menu Creation
- Travel Management
- Speaker, Facilitator and Celebrity Research & Coordination
- Team Building Activities
- Theme Décor and Entertainment
- Transportation - Ground and Air Coordination
- Hotel Sleeping Room Coordination
- Preparation of Meeting Space
- General Contractor Negotiation and Management
- On-Site Event Management, Registration and Staffing
- Off-Site and Spousal Events and Recreation Coordination
- Awards, Gifts, Giveaways and Prize Selection
- Follow-up assessment
- Post Event Reconciliation and Reporting